Parent Child U offers a variety of classes for parents, classes for children and fUn for all!
For a list of classes currently offered by PCU CLICK HERE! Our full list of possible offerings includes:
Kindermusik: Village, Our Time, Imagine That, Family Time and Sign & Sing.
Signing Smart: Parent Workshop, Child Care Provider Workshop, Beginner, Intermediate, Zoo & Holiday.
ABC Music & Me: A different class each month in your preschool/playgroup/child care center.
Playground Diplomacy: Parent Workshop, Child Care Provider Workshop, & Children's classes.
Parenting Classes: Positive Discipline, Bullying Hurts Everyone, The Happiest Baby/Toddler on the Block
Birthday Party Entertainment Packages: 30-45 minute music & movement circle & story & gift bags!
PCU Classes By Age
PCU Classes by Location
PCU Birthday Party Entertainment Packages Birthday Party Info
30-45 minute music & movement circle & story & gift bags!
Adventures: (For each of the following programs below - with a summer camp option for snack & crafts)
Village: (0-1.5 years) Parent-Child Village Class Descriptions
Sign & Sing: (6 months - 3 years) Parent-Child Sign & Sing Class Descriptions
Our Time: (1.5-3 years) Parent-Child Our Time Class Desciptions
Imagine That!: (3-5 years) Child class with Parent-Child the last 15 min. Imagine That Class Desciptions
Family Time: (0-7 years) Child FamilyTime Class Descriptions
Young Child: Not currently offered at PCU, but seeing an educator to teach. Interested Educators please call!
Signing Smart Classes Signing Smart Class Descriptions
Parent Workshop (Beginner): (Adults: Expectant Parents, Parents, Grandparents of children 0-3 years)
Child Care Provider & Infant Toddler Teacher Workshop: (Adults who care for children 0-3 years)
Beginner: (5 months - 2 years) Parent-Child
Intermediate: (Walking - 2 years) Parent-Child Signing experience preferred.
Zoo: (5 months - 2.5 years) Parent-Child
Holiday: (5 months - 2 .5 years) Parent-Child
ABC Music & Me Classes ABC Music & Me! Class Descriptions
A different class each month in your preschool/playgroup/child center
ABC Music & Me: (2- 4 years)
ABC Music & Me: (2- 4 years)
Playground Diplomacy™ Playground Diplomacy™ Class Descriptions
Parent Workshop: (Adults)
Child Care Provider Workshop: (Adults who care for 2-8 children)
Teacher Workshop: (Teachers PK-3)
Parent-Child Classes: (Parent or Loving Caregiver and Children ages 2.5-8) Divided by smaller age groups.
Child Classes: (Preschool class program 2.5-5 years)
Adult Classes Parent & Teacher Class Descriptions by PCU
Adults: Expectant Parents, Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Administrators, Child Care Providers
- Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Start Program (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, Nutrition) Certified Coach
- Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Essentials Program (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition) Certified Coach
- Dr. Harvey Karp’s The Happiest Baby on the Block Certified Parent Educator
- Dr. Harvey Karp’s The Happiest Toddler on the Block
- Dunstan Baby Language Licensed Trainer
- Dr. Pheland’s 1-2-3 Magic
- Dr. Pheland’s More 1-2-3 Magic
- Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish’s How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Channing Bete’s Get Real About Violence
- Channing Bete’s Guiding Good Choices US Government-Endorsed research-based Parenting Series
- Girl Power (After-school program with parent education component)
- Dinkmeyer & McKay’s Systemic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP): The Preschool Years
- Dinkmeyer & McKay’s Systemic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP): The Elementary Years
- Dinkmeyer, Dinkmeyer & McKay’s Systemic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP): The Teen Years
- Parent Child U’s Preventing Power Struggles
- Parent Child U’s Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Parent Child U’s Discover Your Parenting Style
- Parent Child U’s Positive Discipline Parent/Teacher Workshop
- Parent Child U’s Are Your Children Stressed Out?
- Parent Child U’s Playground Diplomacy™ Parent/Teacher Workshop
- Parent Child U’s Bullying Hurts Everyone
- Parent Child U’s Peer Pressure
- Signing Smart™ Beginner Workshop for Parents
- Signing Smart™ Infant/Toddler Teacher Workshop