Presented by Parent Child U
Newborn to 1½ years.
Eight units, each 6-8 weeks long.
Imagine your child swinging softly in a blanket or dancing with you
around a maypole. Village provides a delightful environment unlike any
other. Through a unique blend of multi-level activities that includes creative
movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration, and a colorful
literature component, your baby’s growth and development are stimulated and all
of his senses engaged.
Kindermusik Village, for children newborn to 1½ years of age,
incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and
provides families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents
and babies through music and movement. High quality, professionally created
class and At Home materials include Kindermusik Foundations of
Learning, insights based on current research that educate parents about
their babies' unique development.
Benefits for Your Child and You
- Educates you about your baby's total development through Kindermusik
Foundations of Learning - statements based on the most recent research.
- Encourages joyful participation in a music making community.
- Nurtures bonding between you and your child through intentional touch
warm-ups, exercises, interactive dances and musical play.
- Provides natural connections between singing and reading out loud, listening
and communicating through literature books.
Enjoy the Journey All Week Long
much more than a weekly class. And your At Home materials you receive
from your educator are just the tools you need to continue that one-of-a-kind
experience together as a family. While we plant the seeds of learning through
music in the classroom, you will use the At Home materials at home to
cultivate lifelong learning.
Family involvement in your child’s learning is a fundamental cornerstone of
the Kindermusik philosophy because we believe the parent is the child’s
most important teacher and the home is the most important place for a child’s
learning to take root and grow. After all, there’s no better way to nurture your
child’s development – and you’ll love doing it together – every day!
Take a look at a sample of At Home materials:
Sample At Home Materials for Zoom Buggy!
- Baby’s Literature Book – Board book with delightful, colorful artwork.
- Baby’s Home Journal – Scrapbook-like book that includes home activity cards.
- Home CD – Features all songs and chants from class plus more!
- Art Banners (two) – Aids baby’s visual and language development.
- Clear Vinyl Storage and Carry Bag – Complete with handles, snaps and logo!
Sample Home Activity Card from the Zoom Buggy! Home
Sample Music Clip from the Zoom Buggy! Home