Imagine That! takes you and your child on a musical journey of discovery and exploration…a journey limited only by the power of imagination. Pretend play activities are integrated with music, vocal development, storytelling, movement and literature to capture your child’s potential to learn and to encourage cognitive and literacy skills, creativity and individuality.
Kindermusik Imagine That! is designed for active, energetic, enthusiastic, and imaginative 3- and 4-year-olds and encourages socialization, sharing, and participating in group activities. Singing becomes a focus for enhancing the preschooler's vocal development as her expressive language is just beginning to emerge. Parents are invited to participate in the last 15 minutes for Sharing Time of the 45-minute class.
- Nurtures your child's imagination and creativity.
- Creates a learning environment that integrates music, expressive language, peer interaction and pretend play.
- Challenges your child through activities that promote problem-solving, making choices and expressing ideas.
- Allows your child to have an active role in the development of music and movement activities.
Enjoy the Journey All Week Long
Kindermusik is much more than a weekly class. And your At Home materials you receive from your educator are just the tools you need to continue that one-of-a-kind experience together as a family. While we plant the seeds of learning through music in the classroom, you will use the At Home materials at home to cultivate lifelong learning.
Family involvement in your child’s learning is a fundamental cornerstone of the Kindermusik philosophy because we believe the parent is the child’s most important teacher and the home is the most important place for a child’s learning to take root and grow. After all, there’s no better way to nurture your child’s development – and you’ll love doing it together – every day!
Take a look at a sample of At Home materials. Contact a local educator to find out which unit is being taught. The sample unit below may or may not be offered this semester.
At Home Materials for Toys I Make - Trips I Take
- Two Colorfully Illustrated Literature Books.
- An Interative Play Set and a Family Activity Book.
- Two Home CDs.
- A Colorful Child-Sized Backpack.
- Specially Designed Instrument - Toys I Make - Trips I Take features the Kindermusik drum!
The Kindermusik Drum
Sample Home Activity from the Toys I Make - Trips I Take
Family Activity Book
Sample Music Clip from the Toys I Make - Trips I Take Home